Part 1. Personal Details
Part 2. Age Appropriate Details
2a - for those under 18 only
Tip: Please note - volunteers must be in at least Year 7 - no primary school aged volunteers will be accepted
2b - for those 18 years of age or older only
Tip: The expiry date on your WWCC certification
Part 3. Christian Faith
Part 4. Areas I'm Willing to Help
Please nominate what areas you would like to help:
Please note - while we will do our best to place volunteers into their desired roles, this will not always be possible. Life Kids Club is a huge event with over 150 volunteers required in a whole range of roles - therefore sometimes the needs of the system will be placed over the desires of individuals. We appreciate your understanding!
Part 5. Expectations
All volunteers helping at QuHACKK are required to:
- Be up-to-date with their Safe Ministry Training, or attend a Safe Ministry course.
- Attend the QuHACKK training on Monday 9th July
- Be at QuHACKK from 8.45am to 1.30pm from Tuesday 10th – Friday 13th July.
- Attend the Family Fun Night - Friday 13th July.
- Notify Andrew (0408472832) or Brenda Smythe (0416026716) ASAP if you are sick or unable to attend QuHACKK on any given day
Part 6. Application Submission
The approval of your application is entirely at the discretion of Life Anglican Church.
We will notify you as soon as possible regarding the success of your application. We will also attempt to keep you up to date through the process of assigning the various roles, as we seek to balance overall needs with individuals desires.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR APPLICATION AND FOR YOUR WILLINGNESS TO SERVE!
Andrew and Brenda Smythe
Life Kids Club (QuHACKK) Directors 2018